- Politics Honors student Nikita Roach has been named winner of the Albert S. Borgman / Phi Beta Kappa Prize for Best Thesis in the social sciences in the entire College of Arts and Science.
- Congratulations to the graduating Ph.D. Class of 2017!
- Remembering Professor William Russell Hardin, 1940-2017
- The Eighth Annual NYU LSE Conference will be hosted by NYU on June 2-3 at Villa La Pietra at NYU in Florence.
- Politics and IR Honors students celebrate the conclusion of Thesis Day with Prof. Michael Gilligan and Politics Ph.D. student Hannah Simpson. More than 30 students participated in this year's symposium, in which they presented their original research to Politics department faculty and their peers.
- Recent NYU PhD Kristin Michelitch (NYU PhD, 2013) received an Andrew Carnegie Fellowship.
- Ph.D. Candidate Nick Haas has been awarded an NSF Doctoral
Dissertation Improvement Research Grant for his dissertation research on
“Deceptive Self-Signals - Activating Political Identity to Affirm a Positive Self-Image”.
- Prof. Patrick Egan taught a January-term class at NYU's Washington DC site focused on the 2016 Election. Read an interview with him about the class here.
- The Politics Department is offering undergraduate classes in Summer 2017. A schedule of courses may be found here.