- The Politics Department is offering undergraduate classes in Summer 2017. A schedule of courses may be found here.
- Prof Dana Burde who is associated faculty has been awarded the 2017 Grawemeyer Prize for her book, Schools for Conflict or for Peace in Afghanistan. The prize is awarded for ideas to improve world order.
- Ph.D. Candidate Kevin Munger has a new paper in Political Behavior on a field experiment on how to reduce racial harassment online called "Tweetment Effects on the Tweeted: An Experiment to Decrease Online Harassment", which has been written up in the Atlantic and New York Magazine.
- Ph.D. Candidate Alexandra Siegel was just awarded an NSF Doctoral Dissertation Improvement Research Grant for her research on “Sectarianism Without Borders: Big Data and Experimental Analyses of Transnational Sunni-Shia Conflict”.
- Prof Kanchan Chandra examines the political preferences of Indian-Americans in an opinion piece in the Washington Post.
- NYU Politics will be offering several new undergraduate courses in Spring 2017. Details here.